Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Splitting Harriet {Review}

I had some time on my hands today and had just received this book in the mail yesterday. Perfect! I finished it one evening and part of today. It was a quick easy read, not super deep but decent for a novel.

Review of Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh 

After finishing Perfecting Katie by Tamara Leigh I was excited to read another of her books. I find her writing enjoyable, easy to read and  at the same time follow. I finished this book in just a few hours of reading. I caught myself laughing out loud in parts as well as feeling emotion right along side "Harri." I think that Tamara writes in an easy going and humorous way which hooked me from the start.

Harriet was a PK that rebelled in her younger years, this is her story of finding forgiveness as well as love. The only thing that bothered me that at times I felt that the book had a little bit of filler material, not necessarily info that needed to be included, but for a novel I understand why it was there. I still really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to a friend looking for a light, quick read.

Thanks to Waterbrookmultnomah.com for allowing me to receive and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment