Monday, July 8, 2013

Perfecting Kate {Book Review}

Summer is my favorite season, I love it because there is usually the opportunity to sneak away and sit in the sun with a book every now and then! My two favorite things- Sunshine and a Good Book!

I just finished up Perfecting Kate by Tamara Leigh-Here is my review!

I loved this book, it was a super easy and funny read. I read it in just 2 days. I loved the way that Tamara Leigh writes. I felt a part of the story which is what I look for in a book.

Kate is a girl who is sure she is destined for singled-om forever,then one day Michael walks into her life, a man who is not shy about sharing his ideas of how Kate should change her appearance. I liked how Leigh portrayed Kate and the way that Michael affected her thinking. Not only is their Michael but soon along comes Clive who is completely different than Michael but their are issues to work through with him as well. This leaves Kate with a decision to make. Which one is the man she wants to be with and which man gives her the confidence to be herself?

I loved this book and would definitely recommend it to a friend. It is fresh, funny and an easy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment