Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Noonday Collection

"...when you satisfy the needs of the oppressed your night will become like the noonday." Isaiah 58:10

I am so excited to be the newest ambassador for the most awesome company EVER! A sweet friend of mine gave me the most darling bracelet for Christmas from a company called Noonday Collection. I fell instantly in love and went to their website to see what other fun things they had. Let me tell you, I was HOOKED, plus as I explored I found that they had the greatest mission. I was so excited to find a place where I could purchase beautiful handmade items and in turn help women and their sweet families to escape poverty. I saw that they had a great ambassador program which would allow me to share this new and upcoming company with my friends and family while sharing something I'm super passionate about! I was SO excited and requested some more info. I was able to interview with a sweet bunch of ladies over the phone and felt that this was the perfect fit for me at this time in my life and for my little family.

I'm thrilled that I found this amazing company and that I'm able to share their mission and hope of changing the lives of women around the world! I also love that they are dedicated to helping families who are adopting. Adopting families can host a show, or a friend can host one for them and 10% of all sales go toward their adoption fund! If you know me well you know that my heart LOVES adoption. I think it is the most amazing thing to be able to place kiddos in a home where they are going to be loved and supported as they grow and mature. What a sweet thing!

I would love to share more about this new venture with you and your friends! Maybe you would consider hosting a trunk show in your home? Shop with an extraordinary purpose and have a fun girls night too!

You can check out all the amazing jewelry and accessories Here!  E-mail me with ANY questions @ happyhousewifenw@gmail.com

What a great thing it is to be able to bring hope to women and families who can now survive because they are employed making our beautiful jewelry pieces! My heart could burst with excitement! :)

Kelsey 
Thanks to my sweet friend lemonademakinmama.com for these fun pictures! Check out her blog for an awesome giveaway going on now!


No comments:

Post a Comment