Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Though My Heart Is Torn {Review}

Here is another book review! I just finished Though my heart is Torn by: Joanne Bischof and I enjoyed it. Here is my review of the book!

Lonnie and Gideon have begun to settle into their new lives as a married couple with their son baby son Jacob.Lonnie loves her husband and the life that they live. One day everything changes and their lives are turned upside down and totally twisted around. Cassie Allan claims that Gideon is her husband and Gideon is ripped away from him family. This story captivated me and I didn't want to put the book down. My heart ached for Lonnie and for Gideon and I wanted to find out if things would work themselves out. I liked that the book held my interest and didn't get old. The story was new and different. I would recommend this book to my friends. It really was an enjoyable read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment