Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sesame Chicken on the BBQ- What's for Dinner at your House?

Summer is on it's way, I just know it... Even though it's rained all week I'm feeling hopeful that it's gonna get here soon! I've been in the BBQ mood lately and have been trying some new recipes. I made this one tonight from the Taste Of Home: Grill It! Cookbook. 

Sesame Chicken: 
3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Water
3 Tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
1 garlic clove, minced
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, optional
4 bone-in chicken breast halves

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight ( I totally don't do this, I whipped it up this morning and let it sit until it was time to cook it up) 

Drain and Discard Marinade. Grill Chicken, uncovered over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side. 


I wish I had some pictures, I'm still working on getting a camera so I can add photo's to my posts! Someday!

Let me know what you think! Do you have other awesome BBQ recipes that I have to try? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to Share them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment