Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just Starting Out

I've tried this whole blogging thing a couple times and it just never seemed to fit into my busy life, but I have a little more time at home now since little Miss made an appearance and I really want somewhere to remember all the exciting new milestones in my little girls life. She is already changing and growing SO much, it is amazing to me how quickly 2 and 1/2 months can just fly by. My baby is not a newborn anymore and she is growing much to fast for this Mama. I'm loving every minute with her and really am trying to take advantage of every second I get to spend with her. Being a Mom really is the greatest blessing in this life. I honestly have got the best baby. I was telling someone today that she makes this being a Mom thing seem easy.... everyone keeps telling me wait until my next one, that I'm bound to get a hard baby on my 2nd... I'll deal with that when it happens, but right now I'm just enjoying the fact that I have an extremely laid back and happy baby. She is a blessing and I'm thankful for all the joy she has brought into our lives already!

I wake everyday to smiles and get to fall asleep most everyday to little baby happy coo's. She melts my heart and I am constantly thanking the Lord for giving her to me. I also pray quite frequently that the Lord would help me to raise her for Him. It truly is my hearts greatest desire to see my little one come to a saving knowledge of who Jesus is and what He did for us at a young age. I want to live in such a way that I make the gospel look attractive. I want her to want a relationship with Jesus,and I want to live in such a way that she see's me oozing with a love for my Savior and the way He has called me to live. I'm most def. not perfect and I know that until I reach heaven I'm going to have to battle my sinful self (bummer) but  how precious it is to have the hope of heaven someday. I can't wait until I can share this with little Miss, but until she is old enough to understand I will pray constantly for a soft heart that see's her need of Jesus early in life! What a huge responsibility I've been given to raise this little girl. I'm so excited, but terrified at the same time...

I'm starting this blog to record the happenings of our lives, thanks for coming along on our journey! I can't wait to see what life has in store for us in the next couple years!

No comments:

Post a Comment